The Fall of Amacori
- The most important rule is to have fun!
- As for gaining exp. I will be awarding players more exp when they exhibited good role playing skills. I could care less how many zombies your character can chop down with a single strike and more about how you play your character.
- The world you inhabit is in incredible turmoil, don’t expect any handouts, pray that you survive.
- Be careful about using any kind of necromancy, due to the recent events this type of magic will be treated as a threat.
- I’m very tolerant when it comes to allowing players to do what they want, however I also play by the great risk = great reward system. Meaning that if you decided to do something crazy, heroic, or dumb you will entitled yourself to a certain risk. I will determined the outcome of your action by rolling the percentile dice. Sometimes a great risk will give you a great reward, but it also can mean death for you and your party. (consider yourself warned)
Special Zombie Rules
- Any living thing can be a zombie.
- A zombie bite will not turn you into a zombie, being killed by a zombie will.
- Zombies can be controlled easily by liches and powerful wizards. But when not being controlled zombies tend to hoard up and walk till they find food.
- Destroy the head, destroy the zombie, but zombies will die if they take enough damage as well.